Fully Licensed & Insured
MA Master #PL-15269
NH Master #4529
ME Master #MS90014229
MA Oil Tech #136164
NH Gas #GFE0905549
We offer a wide range of plumbing & heating services
for all your residential and commercial needs.
- Construction Type – New, Old, Antique, Historic, Residential, Commercial, Condos
- Repairs – water piping, drain piping, all fixtures (faucets, sinks, shower valves, toilets etc.)
- Replacements – water pipes, drains, all fixtures (faucets, sinks, shower valves, toilets etc.)
- Remodeling – bathrooms, kitchens, basements (laundry connections, bar & laundry sinks)
- Installations – faucets, all piping, basement sinks, back flow devices
- Preventive Inspections - Heating & plumbing systems
- Water Heater – Repairs & replacements (gas, electric, direct and indirect)
- Heating Systems – Hot water & Steam, cleaning, repairs, replacements, new installs
- New Piping – Gas, water, drains
- Backflow & Vacuum Breaker Devices - Repair, replace & installation
- Frozen Pipes - Defrost & Repair
- High Pressure Jetting - For clearing greasy & frozen drainage lines
Repairs or replacements - done right, done fast , every time!
New or remodeled - bathrooms and kitchens in new or antique, historic homes.
There are many things that can go wrong in any home or business — leaky faucets or toilets, hot water heater or boiler that won't work, clogged or slow drains, frozen pipes, gas or oil appliance replacement. Satisfaction guaranteed
Areas we serve
We work anywhere between the North End in Boston to Southern NH to Sanford ME. This includes, but not limited to: Manchester, Nashua, Rye, Plaistow, Methuen, Lawrence, Newburyport, Andover, N. Andover, Boxford, Topsfield, Tewksbury, Lowell, Pepperell, Woburn, Danvers, Merrimack Valley & Essex County.
Installations and new construction
Call us if you’re building a new home, remodeling a kitchen or bath in an antique home, or just installing a new sink, disposal or water saving toilet we can take care of all your plumbing needs. Want to go green? Call and see how we could be of service.
Rotten cast iron pipes, lead drum traps, deteriorated copper & brass water lines can cause ongoing maintenance problems and actually lower the value of your home. In these cases, repiping is often the best solution. We are able to replace sections of pipe or all your piping with as little disturbance to the home as possible. We will work with your contractor or recommend a carpenter, contractor, electrician, painter who is reliable & dependable to perform all necessary repairs.
Call us, we’ll gladly to give you a free estimate.